Inviting Enlightened Retailers
The experience and passion from founding our own shops that started this journey, has also given us the insights in our industry to create a dealer program that works for modern bicycle retailers. To create the personalized bike buying experiences our customers crave, and a partnership approach our collaborators can win with. No big buy in’s, no hard sell, no close-outs. We focus on building the best bikes available to order, selling through to meet demand, and delighting customers, one at a time. We hope you love our bikes as much as we do, and see something fresh in our approach that inspires you, as we invite you to join us.
Stuart Hunter - Founder / CEO
New here? We'd love to talk to you!
If you are interested in becoming a dealer, you can drop us a line at email@example.com, and we'll be back in touch. Or you can call me directly at +1 614 589 1971, and I can help answer any questions and get the process started.
Looking to place an order?
Existing dealers can log into your dealer account by clicking on the person icon above, and receive wholesale pricing on all custom build and quick order bikes. Or you can email us with orders and questions at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll be back in touch in a jiffy. Lets Ride!
Our approach means fewer bikes tied up on the Shop Floor.
- Our philosophy is simple. Invest in low inventory commitments of our best selling bike builds for the floor, showcase the possibilities, and encourage customers to special order the exact build they'd like on demand.
- We recommend 6 bikes in stock at any given time, to present the complete size range, and showcase the most popular customer builds.
- Sell through these popular bikes, as you inevitably will, and look to replenish with new builds and colors to keep your presentation fresh.
More custom orders for inspired customers
- We actively encourage special orders for our bikes, in the model, color and build your customer would like. It’s part of the roll: experience.
- We will build their new bike to order in the model / size / color / configuration they choose, and ship it to you in 2 business days, guaranteed.
- You can order directly through our Dealer wholesale portal by signing into your account above, or through your POS system by sending an order to us at email@example.com. Your choice.
Full dealer margin for online sales
- When any customer orders a bike online (either working with your staff in the shop or at home, it doesn’t matter), and selects your shop as the pick up location, we ship it to you and credit your full dealer margin for that bike sale. Just as if it were sold from your floor.
- We will add your shop to our dealer locator on our website, and set you up as a ship to location, and the preferred delivery choice in your area.
- We’ll actively promote and encourage pick up at our retail partner shops through rollbicycles.com for anyone in driving distance to a dealer.
Low cost shipping, fast turnaround, and easy assembly
- Our reusable roll: Flatpack box is under common carrier surcharge sizes, saving approx 30% on regular bike box shipping rates.
- All our bikes are fully built to order, and test ridden, here in Columbus Ohio, before being packed and shipped to you in within 2 business days.
- Our bikes ship to you 90% assembled, your team should have no more than 15 mins in assembly and set up at your shop.
Industry EP Program
- We actively support team members riding our bikes, and offer an extremely generous industry EP program on any roll: bike build, for you and your staff to get out and ride!
- Our Industry EP program is open to all industry retailers, whether your a current dealer or not. We know you'll love the bikes, and hope you'll want to share the experience.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we get things started.